Thursday, February 17, 2011

*Meet the hill's.

Anthony Hill : Rialto, I pack Bowls and party! I like to dj anything, I like House, D&B, Dub, Dutch house, Progressive, Trance, Fidget and Hip Hop (Anything that makes you dance.) I recently started making music and I am working on getting better, I make Dutch house & Progressive house. In the near future I will be making New music. I have some great ideas for music, some day they will listen. Events coming up. So stay CFRTD. There will be some songs and mix tapes by me soon so stay in tune. Add me on facebook for anything, bookings and collaborations.
DJ Chutstarr: Bloomington, im CRFTD. THC, Music and Wobbles.  We usual go with each others selection of music. You Do not know what me and Bubba have for you. I am currently not Making music but someday I will, you never know. I enjoy my night life more then anything and you should to, all we do is party.  Catch me out some time, hit me up on my facebook for bookings or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment